So you want to see your STi on our FB & IG page?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Can't wait to see this one.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I hope you know what your doing.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
So you want to see your STi on our Facebook page?

We are holding you to that. If it isnt then you are getting banned! ;) :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Can't wait!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
My turn!!!!! :tard:

evilution

Oh sorry. I'm from the land down under. Got an my99 gc8 and clubspec 6 wrx... and evo3... hence the nickname. Hehe just picked up the clubspec last night and been browsing this forum for ideas. Really impressed with the ride quality everyone seems real down to earth. Geuss i'll b watching in the shadows hoping to get some mknowledge from you lads. Cheers

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Oh sorry. I'm from the land down under. Got an my99 gc8 and clubspec 6 wrx... and evo3... hence the nickname. Hehe just picked up the clubspec last night and been browsing this forum for ideas. Really impressed with the ride quality everyone seems real down to earth. Geuss i'll b watching in the shadows hoping to get some mknowledge from you lads. Cheers

Please please please make a journal for the rides! We dont see too many of them!!!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy

Welcome. Definitely get some pics and a journal going.
Why be in the shadows when you can be our brother? We're one big happy family here. Lol

evilution

Hehe okay ill start as soon as my first parts arrive. Though i can only wish it would even be sub par to yours. Im still picturing it in my head, half an hour later. But i will try. ;)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hehe okay ill start as soon as my first parts arrive. Though i can only wish it would even be sub par to yours. Im still picturing it in my head, half an hour later. But i will try. ;)

We are car enthusiasts. We want to see and learn about your cars regardless of what they are. Its a passion we share.

Cant wait to see!!! :bigtup: