PS4 or Xbox Infinity?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Well while we wait for May 21 to come around, what're you guys' opinions on the PS4 specs? Xbox better have some good shit to be able to compete.... So far, for me anyways, next gen is looking really good! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I want both, lol.

I really believe the Playstation Platform will gain a large portion of customers who once were only Xbox fanatics. PS4 gets my vote.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Why do you say that Jordan?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
After all the shit thats happened with xbox im thinking ps4. However xbox has forza 5 and im a diehard forza fan! :( these are consoles im gonna have to both play before i buy them. The $100 price difference also puts ps4 at an advantage. We shall see when they are finally revealed. Until then i wait for GTAV with high expectations after all the hype. Looks promising! You also know theyre gonna release them for the next gen consoles too. Its only wise to do launch them for current gen 2 months prior because that extra cash from sales doesnt hurt anybody right?? :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Xbox rules the gaming war!

Nuff said! :rofl:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
So, what're your guys' opinions on Xbox One? So many drastic changes that Microsoft has made over the past few months.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Got mine reserved.