We now have two Payment methods for memberships (PayPal & 2Checkout)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So many people have been telling us they don't have a Paypal account and don't feel like getting one just to purchase a membership. We understand 100% and now have another route for people to go. We have teamed up with a new company called 2Checkout.com based in Ohio. A great group of guys that will be handling all our transactions for credit cards. You don't need an account with them to purchase a membership. They're just a gateway for us to process your credit card transaction. This will be the same as Paypal, but no account will be needed.

When you click the link to become a premium member you'll see 2 options for checkout after you pick the level of membership you want to purchase. You'll see Paypal which is listed first then 2Checkout will be second. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you.

Click Here To Become a Premium Member

6-13-2013: *Update*

We have ran into some errors with this new payment plan. This payment option is still available, but won't show up on the check out page. If you would like to use this method please pm me for the correct link.

We will be working on this over the next few months to perfect it.

Thank you.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Lets see some more platinum members! Absolutely no excuse now! :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:bump:

Please read first post for updated information.

Thank you.

NESTI

Worked well for me, i prefer it over 4 days waiting for Echecks that dont always go through, and it got my butt into a platinum membership seat :)