Injectors/Fuel: FIC 1100cc Injectors/E85
Intake/Inlet: COBB SF
Headers: Stock
Uppipe: Turbo XS
Downpipe:Turbo XS
CBE: Turbo XS
Clutch: Stock
Flywheel: Stock
Other Power Mods: (supporting mods) COBB EBC Solenoid, Walbros 460lph Fuel pump, Denso one step colder spark plugs,

photo49_zpscafd6c05.jpg

photo54_zpsfae66a16.jpg

photo53_zps7c4950d3.jpg

photo52_zpsb504b33e.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Very nice. :tup:

Bang876

Very nice. Looks exactly like my numbers lol.
How do you like it?

Freaking love it! The TQ is out of this world. This car pulls more and is much more snappier then my 05 and that had a 35r rotated set up, im getting full boost with 377tq by 4K rpm. I now understand what you mean by "fuck getting turbo upgrade" when you run E85, the stock turbo is plenty fun and scary.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Freaking love it! The TQ is out of this world. This car pulls more and is much more snappier then my 05 and that had a 35r rotated set up, im getting full boost with 377tq by 4K rpm. I now understand what you mean by "fuck getting turbo upgrade" when you run E85, the stock turbo is plenty fun and scary.

I see the light says the blind man. Lol.
I am planning my attack on a built motor centered around a stock turbo. My curiosity that this little snail coupled with some well thought out engine mods could make 400's easily on a reliable DD setup.

Glad you are impressed. Wipe the permagrin away!

Wow nice man! This is the only reason why I want a GR model, because it's so easy to make grreat power with such simple and easy mods. :tup: Good job bro! Im purty jelly..

What dyno for you?

No dyno yet, I was simply admiring Bang's plot and gains. But when Betsy is finished she will be Cobb AP protuned using a mustang dyno @ PAS by Dave Borwn :)

Bang876

It's a dynojet at IPS in columbus Ohio.

Here are graphs for my pump gas pro tun compare to a e85 on a Mustang Dyno at PIA. Quite a different in power performance when compare to e85. Car currently has both pump and e85 map since it my DD.

PUMP GAS:

E85

Tonytouch

Nice. I wish I had e85 local. The shop I was tuned at sells it by the barrel. I'm still contemplating buying a barrel for the summer:)