Votes: 5 71.4%
  • White/Blue

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We are going to be taking a poll, and wanted to see if we should leave the default theme which is red/black or switch it to white/blue. You'll still be able to still pick the red/black theme as this would just be for new people who are visiting the site as they would see the blue/white theme instead of the red/black theme.

Thank you.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I prefer the Red/Black, but if you have the option to choose your colors, I wonder
what a World Rally Blue background with Gold trim would look like.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We would have to create that, and it takes way to long to create new themes.

We just wanted to know if we should set the white/blue as default for new users. You'll still be able to pick whatever theme you like.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
In hindsight, blue/gold might make us look like NAZIoc and we don't need that association. LOL

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We just made the switch over to the new white/blue theme. You can still select the red/black theme at the bottom of the forum, but we have been getting feedback lately that people are having a hard time with the red/black theme as it hurts their eyes. We feel this will bring more people to forum as the white/blue theme they will see first.

If any color issues arise please open a new thread.

Thank you

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
We just made the switch over to the new white/blue theme. You can still select the red/black theme at the bottom of the forum, but we have been getting feedback lately that people are having a hard time with the red/black theme as it hurts their eyes. We feel this will bring more people to forum as the white/blue theme they will see first.

If any color issues arise please open a new thread.

Thank you

ZaIyq.gif

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:bump: Please vote.

We made a ton of changes, and only have a few small color issues to clear up with the white/blue theme.

We really would love to hear your feedback.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm torn. I can't decide which I like better.

That's a good thing.

We're still making small changes on the white/blue theme, but we agree with you on which we like better.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
All the color bugs have been worked out on the blue theme.

Enjoy. ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Update: The default theme is back to the red theme as the blue theme finally has all the issues fixed.

You can still choose whatever theme you like by scrolling to the bottom of the screen.

Thank you.