Central Texas(Austin, Killeen, Waco)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Awesome! Thanks. :welcome: again.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy

Rice Rocket

Phew...keeping all the "know it all's" out means I'm good. I dont know scheizer. My car is a rolling (most days) science experiment.
Speaking of that...did you know if you rig your catch can the wrong way, your car will kick a bad ass Spyhunter smoke screen?

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
GGUUEESSSSSS WHOOOOO
ummmmm i give up
Phew...keeping all the "know it all's" out means I'm good. I dont know scheizer. My car is a rolling (most days) science experiment.
Speaking of that...did you know if you rig your catch can the wrong way, your car will kick a bad ass Spyhunter smoke screen?
damn, i didn't know that.

Paul.c

Another way to create a smoke screen is to puncture your oil filter. Trust me I know.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
or make too much power and roast your clutch :D lol

imprezed04

I already did my introduction, but will go ahead and hit up you all as well. I'll be in Ft. Hood within the week and looking forward to meeting as many members as possible when I get there and over the time I will be there. I have a 2004 WRB STi that is almost all stock. The only after market parts that are on the car that I can tell from an initial check over is a catless TBE. I have ordered and received my COBB AP, and will begin there. I have built Subaru Engines before and know what I'm doing on that half, but we'll see what I decide to do with the car. Well, Hope to see ya'll out on the road. I'll have to come up with something to set my car apart, possibly a sticker of some sort on the back or something.

imprezed04

wow.. my post was almost 2 years after the last one.. not looking good for finding a group of people to hang with when I get to Killeen...

imprezed04

I've been slowly meeting new people here in Killeen. Turns out most people have WRX's and are mildly afraid of being chastised by the STi community. I can't disagree with them, as I've known a few STi owners to be elitists. But I'll continue spreading the word and see if I can get them to join us as well.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I've been slowly meeting new people here in Killeen. Turns out most people have WRX's and are mildly afraid of being chastised by the STi community. I can't disagree with them, as I've known a few STi owners to be elitists. But I'll continue spreading the word and see if I can get them to join us as well.

I don't care if you have a Yugo and that is what you love. No one here will or ever chastise anyone for what they own. They will be ban, deleted, and erased by me personally. You have my word.

imprezed04

I don't care if you have a Yugo and that is what you love. No one here will or ever chastise anyone for what they own. They will be ban, deleted, and erased by me personally. You have my word.

Roger that. Will let them know! Thanks again for the prompt response.