Central Texas(Austin, Killeen, Waco)

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
A Yugo is a pos, now a LeCar, that's a machine. Lol
Seriously, who cares if you have a Rex or an STi? Guys that look down on others for their choice in ride or budget have issues way beyond little willy compensation. A Rex is a most capable platform and should never be downed.

imprezed04

A Yugo is a pos, now a LeCar, that's a machine. Lol
Seriously, who cares if you have a Rex or an STi? Guys that look down on others for their choice in ride or budget have issues way beyond little willy compensation. A Rex is a most capable platform and should never be downed.

I agree completely. ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
My Dad owned a yellow LeCar, lol. Loved that thing. :)

imprezed04

Well guys, figured I'd check in to let you all know..... I'M HOME!!! Been home about a week and unfortunately already have a project that I HAVE to get straightened out quickly.. Sadly my STi is the project. I rear ended someone getting onto 190 Expressway in Killeen.. So, with that being said, if anyone wants to offer knowledge, or even just learn a new thing or two, feel free to inbox me here and I will send you my phone number (KILLEEN AREA). As it sits, I'm replacing my hood, front bumper, headlights, grill, and either replacing my radiator support (got bent a bit) or will be banging it back into place.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Now that sucks! :(

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Great choice. Please get pics.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Why can't you post? Use IMG link.

imprezed04

I'll do you one better.. I'll share them on facebook with the igotasti group ;). I took them on my phone and will need to re-figure out how to get them to my computer.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Seems like the hood took most of the damage.

imprezed04

Yessir. Funny thing is, that's the most expensive part to get a "factory replacement" for, thus, the carbon fiber hood that I purchased. ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Their stuff is top notch.

imprezed04

I'll try to re-kindle this thread and see what I can do by posting the following:Hello everyone, Some of you may know me, or have seen me around. I drive a 2004 WRB STi with a Carbon Fiber Hood, after market headlights, and gold Enkei RPF1'sI am also the President of a local Club called Flat4Domination (working on stickers now). With the aforementioned information in mind, I openly welcome any new members, or people just wanting to see what all is out there for the Subaru Community locally in Central Texas. We meet every Friday night at 1930 (7:30pm for the non military) that would like to attend at K-Mart (Much larger parking-lot) and at approximately 2000 (8:00pm) we cruise together to Lions Park. We will also be looking to participate in cruises to Austin and San Antonio for various Cars and Coffee meets, as well as the Cobb meets in Austin. Feel free to swing by on a Friday and see what all we have to offer!-RobertP.S. My car is back up and operational (has been for a while I've just been extremely busy with work / life / club / etc. and currently in the field.