Air Spencer CSX3 Air Freshener

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378622966.020474.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378622986.281118.jpg

I don't know if you guys know about this Air Freshener but I figured I'd share my opinion on it with you guys.

This in my opinion is the best smelling air freshener on the market of course Squash scent is the only one to go with.

The air freshener will last at least a month and make anybody that gets in your car ask what air freshener you are using.

You can buy them for around $10 on amazon and EBay but be cautious because there's allot of counterfeits out there.

Personally I just buy the refills and mount them with double side tape some where under the dash since the standard air freshener is a bit of a PITA to mount since its an odd shape and bulky.

The only reason I have this one is it's part of a Bday gift to my 16 year old niece and I just wanted to share my thoughts on this product with you guys.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Best damn air freshener I've ever bought. It's pretty strong at first, but not in a bad way. Idk why the scent
is called "squash", doesn't make a lot of sense. If I remember correctly, it's kind of like the smell of juicy fruit gum.

Best damn air freshener I've ever bought. It's pretty strong at first, but not in a bad way. Idk why the scent
is called "squash", doesn't make a lot of sense. If I remember correctly, it's kind of like the smell of juicy fruit gum.

Yes the name of the scent dosent make sense but it's the best air Freshener out there and worth buying online.

It's a bit strong the first week but after that anybody that gets in your car will be curious about what air Freshener you are using.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Where do you get them at?

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Both rallysportdirect.com and fastwrx.com carry them. I wonder if any of our vendors carry them, I am
more inclined to buy (anything really) from smaller businesses, especially if they support our community.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Maybe we should ask. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yes we should ask I got mine from an eBay vendor that said he was a military vet trying to support his family with an eBay business now but who knows how legit that story is.

Probably not so legit. :rambo:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
True dat, lol.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
^ Hell yeah. Just tell 'em this is what Japanese squash smells like. They'll be all over it, especially the Honda fanboys :rofl: