Carbon Fiber Showcase

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Since everyone seems to love carbon fiber we need a stickie on here to show case what pieces we each own. Please no whoring in this thread. Pictures are a must. Please give a short description, like the year your STi is, name of the piece, link if available, and how the fit and finish is one a scale from 1 to 10. 1 being looks bad and doesn't fit to 10 being it looks great and fit is dead on.

Please try to follow the format below as this will make sharing what we each have with each other much easier. Please update your post if you get anything new.

2004 Platinum Silver Metallic STi. Please keep in mind my STi is not a daily driver and the carbon fiber on my STi is not out in the daily elements.

1. CARBIGN CRAFT CARBON FIBER LICENSE PLATE BACKING | FIT 10 | FINISH 10
2. CARBIGN CRAFT CARBON FIBER RADIATOR COOLING PLATE | (PIC COMING) | FIT 10 | FINISH 10
3. CARBON FIBER ALTERNATOR COVER | (PIC COMING) | FIT 10 | FINISH 10
4. HKS CARBON TI EXHAUST | FIT 10 | FINISH 10

5. CARBON FIBER GAS DOOR | FIT 8 | FINISH 9

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
1st post was updated.

More to come.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Oh my.... That last picture!!

WesternSTi

The Music Man
That's sick! After either(or both) fog lights and a boost gauge, I'm thinking of getting the Carbon fiber B Pillar Overlays(or whatever the correct term is)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
That's sick! After either(or both) fog lights and a boost gauge, I'm thinking of getting the Carbon fiber B Pillar Overlays(or whatever the correct term is)

Pics of what youre referring to!!!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ahhhhh very nice!

Meh, not a big fan of the the CF fuel door cover myself. Have one that I installed on mine, big pain in the ass, basically took some E3000 epoxy and a bunch of woodwork clamps to get it to stay. I'll be selling it after I get back home if anyone is interested, got a replacement fuel door (correct color even!) already.

And then the horrid fitment grill pieces, mainly the side pieces, especially the passenger side:

dat.k.ly_kwag

2013 Sti wagon

APR front lip fitment 8 Finish 9

yma7yreh.jpg

APR radiator cover fitment 6 finish 9
eru2u6e3.jpg

Bayson r rear diffuser Jdm style fitment 6 finish 9
ynary4un.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
^ that diffuser though! Show me an ass shot!

dat.k.ly_kwag

I don't have much rear end shot of my car. Even if I do it's kinda hard to see the diffuser. But here a picture of Jna performance Sti where I go to for parts and whatnot. He has the same diffuser but it paint red to match his car plus you can the diffuser must better
3amurave.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

Thoughts?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hold up! So want!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
$30 used in mint condition on nasioc! :rofl:

Alin