Round 2! Become a premium member (Sponsor) and win our custom shift knob for FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter3go

When do you guys do that premium members chat? I don't know if I'd have anything to say, but was wondering if y'all did it once a week or once a monf errrr what?

C'mon people! Get that membership rolling! You know it's a great investment, all the knowledge, good people, and ME! Haha! Get that platinum and BAM, Igotasti goodies!!! I've been rockin' the bad ass hoodie, the lanyard on my keys and the sticker on the back window! Made the car look 100x better and me, well, a giant ginger can only make a hoodie look so good!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
C'mon people! Get that membership rolling! You know it's a great investment, all the knowledge, good people, and ME! Haha! Get that platinum and BAM, Igotasti goodies!!! I've been rockin' the bad ass hoodie, the lanyard on my keys and the sticker on the back window! Made the car look 100x better and me, well, a giant ginger can only make a hoodie look so good!

Thank you for the kind words. We wish everyone thought like you.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We now have two more entries!!!

13. Lee (fuji_production)
14. Ken (STIMULA8)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
So we need one more?!?!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Join us and get in on this giveaway. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We now have our 15th entry!!! Only 5 more to go! Who's going to win?

15. Michael (Hk702)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Only 5 more premium sponsor or platinum members needed then its time to draw. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We just need a few more!

Spread the word.........

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Join today and win!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Number 16 has entered the ranks!

16. James (bigguy sti)

Only 4 more spots then the drawing. The excitement builds. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.