Round 2! Become a premium member (Sponsor) and win our custom shift knob for FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
First things first. If you're already a premium member "Sponsor" or "Platinum" member and want to enter into this giveaway please message us for the information.

Second what we are doing is reaching out to all the free members of the community to show them that we are not like all the other Subaru communities, and that they should join a great no drama team. Now onto the good stuff.

If you become a premium member "Sponsor" member your name will be listed here below, and entered into our drawing for a free igotasti.com shift knob. We do all our drawings live, and recorded so everyone can see the winner being picked. No one has better odds than the next person. We must have a minimum of 20 entries to do the drawing. Also our shift knob is custom made, and valued at $150.00. Our knob will make your STi stand out in the crowd.

So now your saying what do I get with my "Sponsor" membership? I'll list that below, but "Sponsor" membership is only $45 for the year, and this helps supports a great community. Plus you'll get lots of goodies with your membership.

Goodies:
1. Free igotasti.com logo t-shirt.
2. Free igotasti.com sticker.
3. Free hosting for all them pics.
4. Avatar, Profile, Live Chat, Garage.
5. Entered into the drawing for the free shift knob. $150.00 Value!
6. Posted right away on our Facebook page, and so much much more!

Please click the link below to sign up today. If you don't have Paypal please message me as we do accept credit cards also. Thank you.

MEMBERSHIPS

fmqqc25Fr2YV.png

Jf5pwTeYSTFs2.jpg

Entries:
1. John (ao4life)
2. Aaron (aaron.bingaman)
3. Miguel (El Guapo)
4. Paul (quality_sound)
5. Chris Savage (Chris Savage)
6. Zack (USAF82)
7. Jeff Bowman (WesternSTi)
8. Gustavo Lopez Jr. (Gussy818)
9. Sean (RcSubies)
10. Joey (JoeyD215)
11. Wesley (RIPsta) *Winner*
12. Matthew (m8ttixsti)
13. Lee (fuji_production)
14. Ken (STIMULA8)
15. Michael (Hk702)
16. James (bigguy sti)
17. Joe (WRB_STi)
18. Eric (Marzocchiwrx)
19. Stephen (infero19d)
20. Jeffrey (black bandit)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow! What an awesome promotion, JJ! Guys, $45 is $0.12 a day. Now, most of us spend $5-$15 a day on fast food, junk food, and other crap we don't need! $45 is $3.75 a month. That's cheaper than xbox live!! :lol: what I'm saying is that the benefits for helping out the site are amazing! Plus, now that JJ is offering the shift knob promotion, it's a deal you simply can't pass up! :tup:

The real benfits come from Platinum membership. I, myself, am a platinum member and honestly, just the AMSOIL deal you get with it pays the membership off all by itself; and that's without the goodies AND a chance to win the shift knob! Also those shift knobs are premium, top notch quality. That's why they retail for that much! :tup:

If you've been in this community for a while now, you would understand we are different than the others, in a positive way, and always strive to improve!

Don't pass up this amazing deal that is being offered! This is one of those things that you will regret in the future if you don't take full advantage of it! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks guys for the kind words.

We hope some people get in on this awesome deal.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:bump:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Join us today!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

Don't miss out!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We have our first entry! :tup:

1. John (ao4life)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Support us today. ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We now have entry #2!

2. Aaron (aaron.bingaman)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Join us and you'll get a chance to win our custom shift knob!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Only pennies a day to be premium. ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

We would love to have you join us as a premium member. ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You know you want to touch our knob! :rofl:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We now have our 3rd entry. :tup:

3. Miguel (El Guapo)

Status
Not open for further replies.