How was your experience?

• Great

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • Less than acceptable

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
I had a great experience with this company while I was deployed. GREAT communication and customer service. Order through them now! Need anything, shoot them a call, a pm, email whatever.... they'll hook you up:tup::tup::tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Super fast shipping! Great customer service and is always very nice to always talk to.

Td_d

Commander In Chief
Just received my whiteline sways, nearly 10,000 miles away. A pleasure to deal with, well priced, and great communication :tup: (and a thumbs up to BAD STI for helping me out too!)

Rob

Defined Performace FTW!

Best vender I have delt with... Made the shopping experience personal not just like I was another guy that wanted parts. Gave me get ideas what to buy and what not to buy! I got all my parts in 3days. Prices dirt cheap!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks Rob for the great feedback. I moved it into Defines thread for feedback. Jordan is a 5 star Vendor!

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Once again I had the privilege to do business with Jordan. As many times as I've said I was ready to order but things came up like taxes not being here, paypal taking 7 days etc, jordan never once was rude and was just patiently waiting. Never dealt with a better vendor. PLUS I even got same day shipping somehow :D wish I could vote again!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well guys I'm very pickie about my car and who I spend my money with. Jordan helped me out cause I'm always so dang busy now with IGOTASTi. He was on the phone with me making sure my order was right and ready to go. Shipping was fast, quick, and he was always there when I had any questions. I'm glad to have Defined Performance as a premium Vendor on IGOTASTi, because I can trust him with our members for great service! Thanks again Jordan, :thumbsup:

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
10-0...Keep up the great work Jordan!!

Bluedemon_II

Excellent shipping and a pleasure to deal with. Answers your questions fast, theres never a lack of communication. Very Fast shipping!

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Thank you all for taking time out for feedback! I know there have been many more transactions then this though :)
FYI, the polls only allow for 1 user to post once, not for multiple transactions. So there are 12 happy people now :) Keep em coming!!

Vermont

Great customer service and great prices. Had the cheapest price for Hawk HP pads. Was helping me out even though I told him I wouldn't be able to order until this weekend. Also glad to help support a company that gives back to the community.

JJ_Patterson

Hopefully plenty more orders from me again soon, just hopefully not 3 or 4 transactions in a week again. My bank account is really hurting :lol:

WorldRallyBug

oops I never wrote up mine. Ordered an AEM boost and wideband gauge on a Monday, Got them that Wednesday. Definitely ordering more stuff soon!

Z1107

Just made my first order from defined, all I gotta say is that Jordan has the correct name for his business because he defines customer service and what business should be and how they should treat customers. Jordan you should start giving customer service seminars as a side gig, lot of money. Lol.