Staff member
Homemade, Ropa Vieja.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421111995045.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421111995045.jpg
    446.2 KB · Views: 90

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I only have actual cds of lil jon. :lol: autographed at that!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Alin you don't listen to other kinds of rap do u?

Not really. But im not opposed to it. I only listen to the shit that came out 2000-2006. The pinacle of my type of rap. :lol:

sacnvz

Mountain biking and Muay Thai are my other hobbies. I would like to get into at least half of what you guys are into, except for the fapping, LOL I don't have to do that. I have two kids and one is already taking college courses and she's still a junior in highschool. So the kids are my other money pits.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Mountain biking and Muay Thai are my other hobbies. I would like to get into at least half of what you guys are into, except for the fapping, LOL I don't have to do that. I have two kids and one is already taking college courses and she's still a junior in highschool. So the kids are my other money pits.

Well im 22 so things are a little different between the two of us. :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Let's just say I find Little Wayne to be a creepy, little, talentless troll. And, if he was drowning I would not take my foot off his neck.

Well im right there with you because i didnt say lil wayne!!!

Well im right there with you because i didnt say lil wayne!!!

Lol, oops (I mis-recalled which rapper you said, it's been like 6 hours since I read the post and I wasn't thinking). :embarrassed: can't recall too much of his "music", but I recall that I particularly disliked his "tunes". More of a DMX and Eminem fan when I do listen to rap, mainly stick to hard rock and '80s music (pop, rock, hip-hop,etc).

Crock pot buffalo chicken sliders, home made french fries
5379a805cbafbf79573640eb79c42087.jpg

Banana pudding poke hole cake
13c6fc367232bbc0333b40ccbc72a56c.jpg

Nom nom! Betty Crocker broke free and surfaced this evening lol