Hobbies Other Then Subaru Money Pits?

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I hate new rap. After they stopped the gangster rap, I stopped listening soo that puts rap at a stop for me around early 2000's. Mid to late 80's to late 90's-2000 ish is the best era.

You damn young kids, I remember the evolution of rap from things like George Clinton and grand master flash. Tu Pac when he was in Digital Underground. When NWA was together. Lol I remeber dad hearing me listen to the Getto Boys and him throwing the tape out the damn window.

I had the soundtrack to the movie Breakin' on damn vinyl, yes a record. Loll

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Im too young to know vinyl but i do know cassettes. Still have some in the basement as im sure you do as well. :lol:

Lol just messing around. But I really do listen to some of her records. Its funny when I'm hanging out with some of my friends they are like wth you listening to I've never heard this. Lol

Gussy818

Im too young to know vinyl but i do know cassettes. Still have some in the basement as im sure you do as well. :lol:

I'm your age so you're not too young lol
I hate new rap. After they stopped the gangster rap, I stopped listening soo that puts rap at a stop for me around early 2000's. Mid to late 80's to late 90's-2000 ish is the best era.

You damn young kids, I remember the evolution of rap from things like George Clinton and grand master flash. Tu Pac when he was in Digital Underground. When NWA was together. Lol I remeber dad hearing me listen to the Getto Boys and him throwing the tape out the damn window.

I had the soundtrack to the movie Breakin' on damn vinyl, yes a record. Loll

Thats my main music lol

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Someone needs to make me a "mix tape" (i'll take a .zip ;) ) of old school rap.

I listened to 0 rap until I moved to Houston for college. In Houston it was pretty much impossible to avoid rap (or country), so I started to like it but didn't have much exposure.

ps, I also started to like country (not all, but some). It can be quite good!

I ride bikes a lot, mountain and fixed gear for road.

I'm always writing code for something.

Building the ultimate computer.

3d printer.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Grinder34

Track Monkey
There are so many things i want to 3d print, but getting the CAD design is the PITA. I did CAD for some pretty serious projects for two years, so I'm no newb, but getting original dimensions to recreate is the hard part. How the heck can i 3d scan effectively and cheaply?

Could always make your own if you are into that kind of thing, probably for less than $300. I bet there are several open source projects available.

Do you have a printer too?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Grinder34

Track Monkey
No, 3d printer is on the "want" and "would be cool" list, but less practical than many other things I could/would spend the money on.

Most 3d scanners i've seen are thousands, and that's just too much for a few around-the-house or around-the-car projects