Official Subaru Contest for WRX/STI/BRZ owners only!

ricochet

Subaru is running a contest only open to current owners of their performance models - specifically the BRZ, STI or WRX. It's running under the guise of DoubleURXXX Productions, but I've been in contact with Subaru of America and their agency. This is totally legit. I also cleared this post with the site admin, since I don't normally post here (I don't own an STI... had lots of Subarus, just not that one yet.)

So, anyhow what is this? Subaru is going to be flying a winner of the contest to some undisclosed location to participate in a production with XGames Gold Medalist Bucky Lasek. Given the timing of this production, I would also guess the 2015 WRX will be involved, but Subaru wouldn't fess up for me on that.

doubleurxxxplosion-600px.png

What do you have to do to enter? Go to vingotmein.com and enter the vin of your car. That will identify you as a proper owner. Then, you will have an opportunity to "prove your driving chops" and maybe win the experience of a lifetime. (Bucky is a cool guy and all, but I'd personally be more excited to experience the 2015 WRX... but that's just me.)

It's amazing that Subaru is doing a contest specifically targeting performance owners. If you want more opportunities in the future like this, the campaign needs to be successful. Please check it out and share your experience right here.

Ryan Douthit
Subiesport TV
http://www.subiesport.tv

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Awesome Ryan!

We will post this everywhere.

Thanks for involving igotasti.com.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow this is sick! Awesome! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
OH CRAP! I just entered and got a free t-shirt! AWESOME!!!!

I need 5 emails for invites ASAP! Who wants?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I sent you a request.

Once you log in and create profile you'll see them.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm live!

GO VOTE!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We still have 3 invites. If you want in please pm us with your email address.

:ty: