Harvey @ The Boost Creep Ltd

jswansti

Wow, what a great guy and superb tuner! As soon as I showed up at 9am he had walked outside to say hi and take a look at the car. After a quick chat it was inside his shop and the work had begun before I even knew it. I was one of those "hands-on" customers who likes to watch whats happening with his car and he didnt care one bit. Harvey installed my DW 850cc injectors and Walbro fuel pump as well as doing my tune. He is one hell of a character! Very enthusiastic and you can tell hes passionate about what he does. Hes also not afraid to speak his mind or tell you what he thinks straight up. His work is meticulous and treats your car like its his own. When removing my injectors he cleaned everything you could think of and triple checked everything he was doing. The same went for the fuel pump. He takes his time, and if you dont like then thats just too bad for you, but i didnt mind it at all. The car started up no problem after the installs and then the tuning begun! He actually listens to your ideas and goals for the car, and tells you what he thinks would be best or what we should do to safely reach your goals. I was hoping to hit 310whp on E85, but he let me know that it might not be the safest thing to do even if we could because he takes into consideration the long run life of the car. Even though our final tune didnt hit my goal he played around a little to show me that we could (and we did), and why he feels we shouldnt use that tune by showing me data from his tuning and the dyno pulls. I couldve had my goal, but sacrificed the life of my engine/turbo, so he dialed it back a little bit and i'm VERY happy with the end result. He even gave me 2 E85 maps to use, one for low boost and one for high boost depending on the driving I planned on doing. Harvey is an amazing tuner, and person all around. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great tune, and he'll keep you laughing and excited about your car while he's doing it!

:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup: for Harvey

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Great review. I love it when you can find some one you trust and has that much integrity. There are so many other who just want your money. I am fortunate enough to have a tuner like this in my area also.

Glad you found him.

jswansti

Forgot to mention to anyone who might want to know his information. He's located in Longmont, CO off of I25 and hwy66. His number is 303-219-6071.

jswansti

Great review. I love it when you can find some one you trust and has that much integrity. There are so many other who just want your money. I am fortunate enough to have a tuner like this in my area also.

Glad you found him.

I am too! I was there until 7:30pm and he even had another customer coming in to get tuned after that since he is in school and works and could only come in at night. Harveys not happy until his tunes are as perfect as he believes he can get them. Harvey even called a guy back and is retuning his car for free because harvey wasnt entirely satisfied with the tune the guy had left with.

Last edited:

icudruln

Just curious....any idead what Harvey charges nowadays for a tune and/ or a dyno pull?

Harvey's a great guy, a great tuner, and has great customer service. :tup:

jswansti

His standard rate I believe is $479 for the first tune, and $279 for additional ones. I dont know how much just doing a dyno pull is...Just call him up and he'll answer all your questions!

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Wow that's some great information. Thanks for posting that all for us. Keeps the IGOTASTi family strong and the money going to people that really care about their work. I love it when I hear a great review like this! Thumbs up! :tup:

05STiOwner

Harvey is great and is tons of knowledge about tuning. He has made good numbers with couple of my buddies cars. I'll post more shortly. I have to get back to class.