We want your feedback!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
As most of you know we're coming up on 3 years here at igotasti.com, and we were wondering what we could do to make this community even better. We want to hear your feedback on what you like and don't like. Please keep in mind that ever voice will be heard, and we will do everything we can to make good ideas come to life.

We also would like to thank you for sticking with us in the hard times, as we have now become a brand that people respect and show mad love towards. We're also known for no drama, and no bull crap towards others. (AMEN)

We can't wait to hear your ideas! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:bump:

No comments? Are we that good? ;)

I really like the knowledge that HolyCrap brings to any thread he comments on. There are others that do this as well cant remember their names off hand but I get the feeling as though they have seen many Subies and have ran across many issues that helps newbies and weekend warriors out like myself. I would like to see more of our vendors/shop owners jumping in with their two cents on different topics. Make sense? But overall it is a great forum. The only car forum I am apart of. To bad nobody knows about ISF's here.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I really like the knowledge that HolyCrap brings to any thread he comments on. There are others that do this as well cant remember their names off hand but I get the feeling as though they have seen many Subies and have ran across many issues that helps newbies and weekend warriors out like myself. I would like to see more of our vendors/shop owners jumping in with their two cents on different topics. Make sense? But overall it is a great forum. The only car forum I am apart of. To bad nobody knows about ISF's here.

Holy is the man, and we're glad you're here! Thank you so much for everything you bring to the community.

I had a thought that igotasti.com could do a magnetic white square like the one on the subie below that had the logo at the top that I could put vinyl numbers on for track days. You could sell them? Sorry random ideas here.

http://o.aolcdn.com/dims/MOBL/5/480...oblog.com/media/2009/04/03-n-ring-wrx-sti.jpg

Interesting. :idea:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

You are to kind sir! :tup:

I love this site with a passion, never had a problem with ANYTHING, searching for what you needed was easy, and you guys are my suby family. I don't know what I'd do without igotasti.com :subaru:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:bump:

We would love to hear from you.

:ty:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I'm not sure, JJ....I think we're hot shit right now as it is. :D

Last edited:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hands down the worst forum i have ever been on! They have the worst knowledge on these cars. They have the worst manners and they have the worst humor... The worst prices on everything! Oh did i forget to mention something?! This forum will have answers to any question you have... With the worst research to back up their claims. The worst of the worst is an award that only IGOTASTI can earn!!!! ***substitute "worst" with "best" before reading this post***

Rene G

I'm pretty new here but not new to forums so I think I can offer a fairly unbiased view. I'll start with the ONE negative that I can see after a fee weeks, it seems to me that there could be more data / information. I'm pretty sure that this comes from being a fairly new forum and over time there will be more and more, it could also be that I'm not looking in the right places.

The positive notes are that there seems to be very little to no negative attitudes towards new /uninformed members or guests (newbs) that can stifle a new forums growth (I've see this on other STI forums) . Also I've seen some members that have extensive knowledge and will be able to fill the gaps.

The member journals are a new idea to me as well. Other sites that I've been a part of would have build threads but not journals. The journals are neat to read and follow the different stages that a car will go through. I think the journals are the reason I'm having difficulties finding info on vendors and products as members are posting their reviews in journals instead of creating threads about said products, not a bad thing, I just need to adapt.

Sorry for the long winded post, this site is overall very good and that's because of the attitude, knowledge and sense of community on the site of :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm pretty new here but not new to forums so I think I can offer a fairly unbiased view. I'll start with the ONE negative that I can see after a fee weeks, it seems to me that there could be more data / information. I'm pretty sure that this comes from being a fairly new forum and over time there will be more and more, it could also be that I'm not looking in the right places.

The positive notes are that there seems to be very little to no negative attitudes towards new /uninformed members or guests (newbs) that can stifle a new forums growth (I've see this on other STI forums) . Also I've seen some members that have extensive knowledge and will be able to fill the gaps.

The member journals are a new idea to me as well. Other sites that I've been a part of would have build threads but not journals. The journals are neat to read and follow the different stages that a car will go through. I think the journals are the reason I'm having difficulties finding info on vendors and products as members are posting their reviews in journals instead of creating threads about said products, not a bad thing, I just need to adapt.

Sorry for the long winded post, this site is overall very good and that's because of the attitude, knowledge and sense of community on the site of :)

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

If you need anything let us know.

ZackUSAF82

I have one suggestion, can you add a "Mark Forums Read" button to the Today's Posts section? I generally read everything but it would make my life easier if I can just mark the forums read there instead of having to go back to the main forum page. Not a big deal if it can't be done but I figured I'd ask. Thanks again for all you do JJ!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Great idea!

Let us see if we can figure out how to make that work.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

Yes unfortunately we just don't have the knowledge base I was hoping for. For reasons beyond the scope of this conversation, we lost a fair amount of our knowledge recently so we kinda have to start from scratch.