Looking for a STI in Germany!!

Gwudy

If anyone can help me with information on were in germany can I find US spec STI's please!!:tard:

are you military? only places I can suggest is bookoo, lemon lot, stars and stripes, etc... IMO its not worth it. When I was there I bought one from the states and had it shipped to me there. You will get taxed hard by the seller for it being a rare opportunity to snag one up when they are hard to come by.

quality_sound

A couple of my airmen found them on bookoo but that's it. There is no tax free sales for Subaru there so you're limited to what's already in country or buying a US car and having it shipped. One of my NCOs did that with a Camaro.
My two cents, buy an M3. You can get a used E9x for what you'd buy a new STi for and you'll NEVER have an opportunity to buy one that cheap again. If I could go back and not sell mine. I love my STi, but it's not even in the same league.

Alter3go

Lot of Air Force members drive STIs lol. I'd say try getting one from the states, also even on bookoo/ lemon lotI'd still say it's rare it'll be a tough search that's for sure I know they're suppose to be getting more scarce out there. If you don't mind driving to another country or flying the 45 mins to the UK you can go on pistonheads.com sometimes they have US SPEC vehicles