Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  9
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Platinum Membership Extreme Bonus Deal! (Don't Miss Out!)

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Platinum Membership Extreme Bonus Deal! (Don't Miss Out!)

Are you ready for a mind blowing deal? No other community has done this before we can guarantee it.

If you become a Platinum member you'll receive our brand new Hoodie! Wait there's more! You'll also get a 3D Lanyard & Sticker. Right there alone the cost is $57.97 if purchased separately.

Now check out the whole (Platinum) membership below.

1. E-Tune - Price=Free
    2. Amsoil at dealer cost
    3. Hoodie
    4. Sticker
    5. 3D Lanyard
    6. Special Platinum Label above avatar
    7. Live chat
    8. Rides Program
    9. Hosting for all your pictures
    10. Facebook posted (Posted in the premium members album)
    11. Avatar
    12. Profile
    13. Plus much more!

We realize the savings here are HUGE, but we wanted to do something no other community has ever done for its members and to show you some love. If you have any questions please ask.

(Platinum members chime in)

"Platinum Membership" only $69.00 a year.

*Offer applies for US residents only. Out of state members please message us for shipping rates*

Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Likes Batmobile_Engage liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2
    On a quest of STi erudition! Alin's Avatar

User Info Menu

Let me tell you.

The amsoil at cost ALONE kills platinum membership. Now you get a free hoodie thats 80% of the cost of platinum if purchased separately?! You would be insane in the membrane if you pass this up!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Engage View Post
    It doesn't have to have a nut on the outside. Many are short, but I often try to find long ones that sometimes have a bend in them.

4. Thanks IGOTASTi thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASTi, wrxchris13 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

GO GO GO ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

7. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

My wife REALLY likes the lanyard and hoodie. Too bad she drives an Xterra (she can't drive a manual and isn't too interested in learning) and I can't use it in uniform. Maybe I'll let her borrow the hoodie and I'll figure out something to do with the lanyard. It's out of regs but I may use it for my line badge anyway.

8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

We have a new lanyard color being released today.

9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTASTi.COM View Post
    We have a new lanyard color being released today.
    What color?!

It doesn't have to have a nut on the outside. Many are short, but I often try to find long ones that sometimes have a bend in them.

10. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by alinro View Post
    What color?!
    Can't tell ya, lol.

11. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTASTi.COM View Post
    Can't tell ya, lol.
    Then show me!

12. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Already got them in stock.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast