35r

Subaru Stage 52 factory option.....

udymytav.jpg
y6enu6a4.jpg

Those are crazy cams for a street setup :) i like it

only the more fun it is! 272's FTW!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Sweet! Do you have an eta as to when the honors of turning the key will be held?

35r

Was gonna be friday but we ran out if time, and customer cars took priority yesterday. Should be fired up tomorrow. No big hurry. Its shitty out and i really dont want to break-in in snow.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Was gonna be friday but we ran out if time, and customer cars took priority yesterday. Should be fired up tomorrow. No big hurry. Its shitty out and i really dont want to break-in in snow.

Salt*

:(

Im just as excited as you are to breaking in your stock sti with stage 52 factory options! :D

35r

Haha thanks ! We hope to make atleast 105whp on the Virtual Dyno! Should be pretty sick !

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Much excite. So stock. Very subaru. Wow!

Def keep us posted!

35r

Fired right up, runs awesome. That being said.... Break-in sucks !!! Hahaha. I hate it, and Nate knows that i drive like a dick, so i have a 12psi boost cut so i cant break it lol.

35r

Yeah 1k-ish... 1day would be cool, but i don't have that kind of time. Iv had it for a week and only put 115 on it. Probably drain the break in oil this week and put normal shit in, then road tune it so i can atleast be back where i was before we rebuilt it, drive the rest of the break in, swap injectors and tune.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Testing out my fabrication abilities with this custom "ricer" inspired exhaust. +60whp.
ederu2ad.jpg
nagava7u.jpg

Woah! And people said seay bars were the best bang for the buck!!!