Bone stock 05 wrx/sti

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Is that weight with driver included?

35r

Haha, yeah. I wanted the lowest number we could possibly put down, so i could fuck with people.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
You made nice power considering youre bone stock! :tup:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
wow, thats some serious mouse-power.

35r

Hahaaaa! Right ?! I wanted to pull the lowest number possible. So i can tell people i hold the record for the lowest whp STi in the tri-state area.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Is that motor only? :lol:

ZackUSAF82

Good stuff dude, those numbers may never be beat!!! :lol:

But in all seriousness, how's the car running? Everything good to go and all broken in?

35r

Yeah man, everything is good. Broke in and we tuned it for now. It wont make any more power than it did last year until i pull the trigger on a new set of injectors. It'll pick up a lot when we do the top feed conversion and throw some E85 in it.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Enjoy the current power until then!

35r

Thanks alot PenDot. I see my tax dollars are being used wisely repairing all the fucking holes on the unlit highway. I suppose its my fault for hitting the grand canyon though. I should have been wearing my night vision goggles. I probably would have seen the 30ft long 12in wide, 8in deep pitfall between the left and right lanes when i came around the blind curve on the pitch dark road......

2anytury.jpg

35r

(Both front tires are blown out and my driver side wheel is destroyed. So now i get to hitch rides to work because i cant afford to buy new wheels and tires. The tires also only had 5k miles on them.... So now i get to waste money and buy 4 new ones because the 2 rears are useless since we cant just buy 2) ..... God Hates Me.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hey Josh can you get us a picture of the hole?

We have a friend who works for Penndot and can get things covered like this.

35r

I can try. Its a stretch of busy highway on rt119 between Indiana and Homer City that is COVERED in holes. If i can safely get a picture i will. I was told that unless i took a picture of my car on scene at the time of the accident, they will not do anything because i cannot "prove" it happened. But honestly who would stop in the middle of a dark highway to take a picture of their car in a hole?! I was just worried about getting the hell off the road to a safe area with lights so that i didn't get slammed by a coal truck.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
True dat, but the hole and there and that is what we need to send him a photo of.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Take that shit to the city hall. My friend hit a massive pothole and he won. City paid for everything and patched the crater up.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
So now i get to waste money and buy 4 new ones because the 2 rears are useless since we cant just buy 2) ..... God Hates Me.

You can buy two tires and have the tread shaved to match the rears. Tire Rack does this, as well as many Wheel & Tire shops. Trust me.

Alter3go

Ok stupid question... Why can't u buy two wheels and say maybe shift the least amount of treat to the front and the most tread to the rear?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
All 4 tires have to be within 2/32nd tread or else itll ruin diff since wheels would be spinning at different rates.