Fuji_production's services

I hope this is the right forum for this. if there is more of an appropriate place its fine if its moved.

In an attempt to give back to the community I want to provide an outlet for individuals to have work done to their cars without having to pay a large price. Everything I do is by hand and I dont have any crazy machines that do work for me. Just proper tools to get the job done. I have the ability to do many different things so I will post some of the things i have done along the way just to keep this thread updated and show you guys some of the options you might be interested. Pricing is negotiable and options are endless so you can always shoot me a PM with what you are interested in and we can discuss it from there.

Most recent project is a PNP and matching with an STI exhaust manifold and grimm speed cross pipe and up pipe. In my opinion this is the bost mod you can do exhaust wise with stock heads and cams. It is almost a waste to spend big money on headers since there will be a loss in torque and spool time with larger primaries. The HP might increase but it will translate to slower times on the strip and less of a "butt dyno" feel.

20140215_113306.jpg

This image shows the "before" part of the job. The black deposits around the edge shows the exhaust buildup that occurs from there being a mismatch between mating surfaces. This mismatch creates a TON of turbulence and flows poorly which robs power. People are under the impression that if you install the grimmspeed crosspipe you will get more HP. This actually makes the flow worse because there is an even larger difference between the new crosspipe and the pieces of the stock exhaust manifold. Instances such as these can be found everywhere including the heads, TB, uppipe, turbo, tgv's, and the IM. The better you can make things flow the more power you will get due to efficiency.

20140215_113247.jpg

Here it is after its ported. big difference, smooth transition, increased efficiency, more hp. It is now properly made ready for the GS crosspipe.

20140215_113213.jpg

this is between the heads and EM

20140215_113111.jpg

Comparison

20140215_121334.jpg

This is a flared port match to create a venturi effect between the EM and uppipe which will not only match with the uppipe but will act in a "pulling" manner to assist with scavenging exhaust gasses and increase power here as well.

14+-+1

Here is the final product with ceramic coat applied (for sale)

Other things ive done include custom bracket for intercooler, AN lines, custom rotated setup and fabrication, and pretty much whatever else that has to do with welding. I have a tig welder on the way so ill be fabricating things such as catch cans, coolant tanks, or whatever else some of you guys might be interested in. Will also be redoing the intercooler piping setup on the subaru as well

20130817_160331.jpg

20130815_192347.jpg

20130620_104608.jpg

20130921_134223.jpg

20130921_170811.jpg

And in this final picture you can see the IM was shaved and repainted as well to look a little more clean and lively. More to come on this.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Where are you located?

I've wanted a custom washer fluid bottle for a while now. Like the killerB but for hawkeyes.

I'm located 3 hours south of phoenix in AZ. I can build the fluid container for you without a problem. just come up with whatever design you want along with the measurements and I can get started on it for you.

It will be a challenge mounting all the extra equipment like the caps, auxiliary items, and fluid level indicators but im up to the challenge. Its a little more intricate compared to a catch can or coolant reservoir for sure haha...

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
An interesting concept. I like this idea. :tup: Thank you for the support.

grimmspeed uppipe and crosspipe are pretty much useless without porting and matching. it allows you to get every drop of hp and spool along with keeping the boxer rumble. GS charges a good amount for the port and coat but i do it for a fraction of the price. (look above in my link) if you swap out the uppipe too you need to port the turbo housing as well that alot of people dont realize or look over. you can have an AWESOME stock turbo setup following these guidelines that alot of people dont realize.