EBCS - Data Driven

802PWR

As a tuner, which EBCS, MBC or Hybrid setup would you recommend and why?

What lead you to this decision?

How does one perform better than the other? What tests did you perform to determine the end results?

What form of Engine Management?

IWG or EWG?

I am currently using the HOA/Mach V, chose this one based on Mach V's recommendation and has worked quite well but have nothing to compare it too.
http://www.fastwrx.com/mavbocoso.html

Thanks!

It doesn't work like that my man. They are all designed to do one thing and the mechanical aspect is simple. It is going to come down to preference when choosing something mainstream versus price and what tuners will and will not use. The gs/hoa work the same. the factory works fine as well and here again it comes down to preference. I prefer to use MBC

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
As mentioned it's largely tuner preference. I like AEM or one of the $35 equivalents. I've had good success with GS but some have issues. If you are looking for rock solid boost then an MBC would be a good way to go, but if you have the time and knowledge, the EBCS can be tailored to a variety of applications.

802PWR

I would like to see more simplified and direct responses. Try to avoid, these are OK, I like these and I use these without supporting data. I am looking for direct data input on which of EBCS or MBC each tuner is using. If the survey I have created needs to be changed, let's change it and streamline it! I didn't learn anything from either your posts in regards to the OP (I have also updated while writing this post).

I want this post to succeed for the masses and clearly will need a tuners help to make it so. I like doing research before I go into an establishment blindly.