Thank you for the outpouring of support (No longer an issue)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I was on the south sure of Long Island and now I'm on the north shore... Only about 20 miles from where I was. The scenery is different. Really nice winding and hilly roads. Perfect for my car! :tup:

I was on the south sure of Long Island and now I'm on the north shore... Only about 20 miles from where I was. The scenery is different. Really nice winding and hilly roads. Perfect for my car! :tup:

Glad to hear things are working out for you and at least you got some curvy scenery to take stress out on just don't get a speeding ticket like I just so today.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

Do you have a better strip now than the one we were testing wot on?

Also video is a must when you get the chance to drive down those roads!!!!! :tup:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Nope! I have to find a new spot now... There are many roads around that fit the bill so I should be fine. It is a bit more populated where I am now so it may not be feasible. I may have to have my customers rent the dyno time. I was thinking of working a deal with one of the local airports to use their unused runways, but that seems less likely. I don't even think that is possible in a post 911 world.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Nope! I have to find a new spot now... There are many roads around that fit the bill so I should be fine. It is a bit more populated where I am now so it may not be feasible. I may have to have my customers rent the dyno time. I was thinking of working a deal with one of the local airports to use their unused runways, but that seems less likely. I don't even think that is possible in a post 911 world.

As sick as the idea is and as nice as it would sound... Even if they would let you... $$$$$$$