tuning up my Cro2 kit on the dyno

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Freaking awesome!

John Wakely

Full pin a 10lbs tank runs for about 3-5min but you only need it to cool stuff down so your really not using it much and it's only about 10-15$ to fill a tank....

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
John your car makes me bust a nut every time I see it! :thumbsup:

Bluedemon_II

What parts of the Cryo2 components did you install? Also where do you have your Co2 vent line placed at? From what I read in an extensive test if you vent anywhere in the engine bay, the engine will ingest co2 and that will kill power since Co2 replaces air and will not take place in the combustion.

Still It its quite interesting to see the results for the fuel block if you have one!

John Wakely

I run the car everyday at 450whp at 15psi and have just dropped it down from 625whp @ 25psi my proto type turbo is getting tired so I do not want to blow it be for I change it

and @crztrbo Thanks man lol

John Wakely

I dont run the fuel block yet I will be installing one soon and I vent into my front intercooler so I do not really wast anything. and it's more if it vents near your intake filer like for those who run short ram intakes

and I have 4 tier drops install 2 on the turbo side be for the intercooler and 2 after it on the intake side with a sprayer ring on the intercooler for the venting not to wast anything.

Last edited:

John Wakely

if you guys would like to see more of my car check me out on FB john wakely. for now soon I'll be posting my build on here and a bunch of pics.