04 sti pitch stop

My Torque Solution stuff don't look or feel like knock off anything.

Agreed, I haven't installed my TS pitch stop yet but it's an incredibly clean, well made piece (made in the USA as well). It's solid billet aluminum with really good bushings, don't think you can go wrong with it. You should look into doing tranny and engine mounts as well if you want to maximize the performance of the PS. I haven't done those yet so if I get mine installed before you buy I'll do a review for you of what differences I notice with just the PS installed.
Hmm, maybe it was similar sounding brand I was thinking of. I heard something about one of those companies basically copying KartBoys piece and selling cheap knock-off pieces. Doesn't look like TS is that company though, the pieces look completely different. Maybe I'll have to reconsider getting their tranny mount since I haven't heard jack-shit from Tigwerks about his matching tranny mounts.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=3266]ZackUSAF82[/MENTION]

Hahaha, it was a joke. I'm extremely opposed to the stanced thing. Never got into it and I know I never will as it's just not my thing. For me, its function over form. :tup:

Also, yes it's accommodated differently for every person since not everyone drives the same way or wants to push the car beyond in a certain way.

ZackUSAF82

Oh I knew you were joking but it seriously made me nauseous...