SI CONTROL

bigguy sti

HEY GUYS IM TRYING TO SET UP MY CAR

HERES THE QUESTION 2011 STI THE SI CONTROL IS SET TO AUTO WHERE SHOULD I SET THIS FOR RACING??

SHOULD I HAVE IT SET MORE TO BACK OR LEAVE IT ON AUTO?? THIS IS THE PLUS AND MINUS BUTTON

NOT SURE WHERE THE BEST PLACE TO HAVE IT SO I FIGURED I WOULD ASK SOME OF YOU

THANKS FOR HELP IN ADVANCED

BIG GUY

inferno19d

Big Guy, I think you might be a little bit mixed up with the DCCD controls and the SI drive. On the 2011's the SI drive is controlled by the knob and the DCCD is control by the auto button and the +/- switch. I am not extremely knowledgeable about what setting to have the DCCD on when racing, but no matter how I ran my car I never adjusted the DCCD, I always let the computer adjust it for me.

inferno19d

No need to apologize, things happen. It took me a while to get it all figured out. I think some of the moderators or @IGOTASTI will be better suited to answer the question. I also know there is a thread on the DCCD on the forum if you search for it, this might be able to answer your question.

inferno19d

Look in the Drivetrain thread area there is a complete sticky on it. I don't know how to link it or else I would. LOL

inferno19d

No worries m8, that was one of the first stickies i read when I joined the forum because I had the same style questions.

droopys

I'd leave yourself in auto... adjusting makes big changes in certain scenarios it can be quite difficult and takes a lot of practice trial and error alot of professional drivers can be dumbfounded by this it really takes learning to grow a precise action that will help improve your time on what ever racing you do