Bullies, Trolls, & Spammers aren't welcome on I.G.O.T.A.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hope this clears up any questions you might have. :)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:ty:

ZackUSAF82

Love this place...thanks for all you do JJ!

[MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION] Thank you JJ for everything you have done for the I.G.O.T.A community!! I cant say it enough I love this site, it has been there for me every time. It is always at the top of its game and always thinks about the members first. I think of this forum as my Subaru brotherhood and my Subaru family. If I need information Admins lead me to easy to understand answers. Thank you so much to provide people with this amazing place. I wouldn't know what I know about my Subaru.

-Ken

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=820]STIMULA8[/MENTION] thank you for the kind words. Means a lot. :)

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Hes-right-you.jpg

The kind of community you endeavored to create with no drama, no flamers, idiots or trolls, keeping spam so minimal that I don't even see it as a moderator, promoting a friendly environment, is why we're all here. I think I can speak for many, in saying that the aforementioned is what makes this community the best.

Good video btw.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=662]Batmobile_Engage[/MENTION] we're all a team here. Don't you forget that.

35r

As someone that has had a role in just about everything stated in the title, plus a few more things ranging from free member status, sponsor, and even moderator for a little while. I would like to go on record and say that having been on both sides of the fence with this forum that things were always delt with professionally and in a respectful manner. Whether we were dealing with a member issue as a team, or i was being punished for my actions . All instances were properly handled. It is the nicest place iv ever been banned from. Keep doin what you do.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=1069]35r[/MENTION] thanks for the kind words. Just glad we could work it out and put it all behind us.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
As someone that has had a role in just about everything stated in the title, plus a few more things ranging from free member status, sponsor, and even moderator for a little while. I would like to go on record and say that having been on both sides of the fence with this forum that things were always delt with professionally and in a respectful manner. Whether we were dealing with a member issue as a team, or i was being punished for my actions . All instances were properly handled. It is the nicest place iv ever been banned from. Keep doin what you do.

:lol:

Sorry... I thought this was funny.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We have been working hard to keep out the garbage. If you see a spammer please report the post so we can fix it ASAP.

Thank You.

Last edited by a moderator: