ID1300 injectors

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Anyone running them? I went to Injector Dynamics and they said they're their flagship injector. I wanted some 1st hand fuel system setup, experience and results with the ID1300s on e85.

BOOSTDR

I have them, Changed from ID2000's as they blocked up when the car was idle for 12months(E85). I should have pickled them in WD40...lesson learned. These fuse/rust together as they are disc type.

Idle of 14.7 AFR is easy to acheived with ID1300's on my 2ltr with pulse widths under 1.5msec. They are easily the best injector I have tuned. Having sad that I don't overly like the 5 degree spray pattern. Not great for E85 atomisation for good cold starts. Apples vs apples though they are the best injector in there size range bar none.

Matt

ZackUSAF82

I have them, Changed from ID2000's as they blocked up when the car was idle for 12months(E85). I should have pickled them in WD40...lesson learned. These fuse/rust together as they are disc type.

Idle of 14.7 AFR is easy to acheived with ID1300's on my 2ltr with pulse widths under 1.5msec. They are easily the best injector I have tuned. Having sad that I don't overly like the 5 degree spray pattern. Not great for E85 atomisation for good cold starts. Apples vs apples though they are the best injector in there size range bar none.

Matt

Great info Matt, thanks for sharing. I have the ID1000s and I just got tuned on E85, car runs great but it was cranking over a couple extra times before firing on cold starts. My tuner tweaked some things and it is definitely better so it's not a big deal but it's good to know what the cause is. Other than that, I agree, ID injectors rock and every tuner I've talked to has said that they are by far the easiest injector to tune on the EJ frame.