The Chat Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Over the past few weeks we have been adding some really cool features to the forum. Two of them which are a big hit are hastags & the ability to tag people on the site to get their attention. Well we have decided to go one step farther and added a brand new chat lounge that works with everything new we have added. There are some really cool features on there now so go check them out. We will be adding more features to this chat over the coming months. If you have any issues please post up and let us know.

Thank you.

zax

This is the main feature that has kept much of the community engaged over at ClubWRX. It brings a much more personal element into the forums. I can see myself getting much more involved here!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
This is the main feature that has kept much of the community engaged over at ClubWRX. It brings a much more personal element into the forums. I can see myself getting much more involved here!

We have had chat for awhile now, but wanted to add something new and exciting to all the changes we're making.

Thank you for being here. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We have updated the chat program and will be on tonight at 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time to chat with you. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
This program has been discontinued as we're bringing live chat to Tapatalk. We've been using it on igotacummins.com and its been a huge hit with the Vendors & Members.

So stay tuned! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.