Brandon's 2012 ISM STI

Then I got my Tomei EL header. It was a great piece!

DzpKar0.jpg

lMIFQ7D.jpg

M3IlpOU.jpg

Getting ready to install

1gNqh6m.jpg

Also got my Perrin Cozy put on
mVgCCzD.jpg

And this was the garbage OBX header that came off. Looks like crap
7IpcLk0.jpg

And this was the final product :) hard to get a decent pic while under the car
dweDOCC.jpg

I was happy with the sound at first but not long after I started to miss the sound of th uel header or boxer rumble also known as

Next I got these little things after an accident backing out of a buddies yard and my front lip hooked in the ground. I ordered new clips but it still didnt bring it to oem looking so I got these to try out. After a year they dry rotted out and I think I actually made it too tight so Im going to try and go with a different size O-ring.

vfPKBfZ.jpg

I installed my Cusco catch can and my Password JDM quick release fasteners. The catch can was a simple install. Bolt bracket, bolt can to bracket and run the blowback line. The blowback line was a bit too long so I cut off the extra and put it on the overflow nipple. Here is the results. The catch can worls good but it would be better for a N/A car not turbo or subie in general since we have more then 1 oil blowback line so ill be switching this unit out soon with either a Perrin AOS or Grimmspeed AOS

uNTxfML.jpg

nuWgYap.jpg

lPzsYRz.jpg

Then I installed my horns. I tie wrapped the wiring harness to the bumper beam so its out of sight. Would highly recommend the wiring harness and bracket. Also if you drive the car during the winter I would tape the end of the harness so no water gets in there.

This is the horns on the bracket
P9oTHTY.jpg

This is the stock horn next to a Hella horn
2a0r7eU.jpg

The horns installed
meuVQCa.jpg

N5SpNBA.jpg

The mounting bracket and wiring harness helps a lot!! There was no need to take the front bumper off just reach in through the bottem