Brandon's 2012 ISM STI

Also bought a Grimmspeed Electronic Boost Control Solenoid. Great quality piece and expecting my turbo lag to be taken away with this little thing.

HPEYSH3.jpg

Then this came, my Cusco strut tower bar.When I took off the blue wrapping the some of glue stuck to it so I used googone and it took it right off with just a little bit of rubbing. The strut tower bar didnt really make that much of a difference but you can feel it when pushed hard into the corners if you familiar with your car.

0VMDqVk.jpg

My cat is interested in it anyways
ZA46qZa.jpg

sjBvhfp.jpg

Also got my Agency Power Unequal length header and header that same day. Looks to be of very good quality. The powder coating I have on it was very well done. I loved getting my Subie rumble back and compared to my Tomei el header there is deff more tq down low and it spools quicker then the el header but loses hp up top. Header fit very well only thing I screwed up on during install was I installed my uppipe before the header and so because of the thick flanges I couldnt mount the header up until the uppipe was loosened.

Heres the header.

xoqJIiR.jpg

This is the only downfall. Looks like a cheap gasket. Ill order some good ones.

b1mu28Y.jpg

1ib2DZj.jpg

z2xthjl.jpg

Then my Invidia Q-300 exhaust came in and all I can say is excellent quality. Got to thank Cameron at Lightspeedinnovations for all the help. If your wondering I got rid of the Nameless mufflers because of a couple reasons, 1: The tips was too small. 2: The tips are black and looked too stock, which was my fault and 3: Without the mufflers it is painfull on the highway. Couldnt have a conversation with anyone while driving on the highway. The Invidia exhaust is great for that. Very quiet while cruising and at WOT it sounds mean and angry. Very throaty sound.

But here it is still in the box

The y-pipe bracket and baffle

The welds are flawless

And the stainless steel mufflers and tips

Also my Aquamist HFS-3 methanol kit came in the same day. Install was a little bit of a mess. So my tuner takes full credit for doing the install lol. Made a big difference in performance and the general smoothness of the car during acceleration. Only thing I was disappointed about was that it didnt came with any kind of mounting bracket for the gauge. Other then that its a great piece.

Still in the box.

All the hoses and wiring

The gauge
8ESlSir.jpg

and finally the pump
JZfZBDx.jpg