We Need Your Help!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Words can't express right now how we feel.

Another big shout out to Sean AKA: [MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION] for his $250 dollar donation!

Our attorney fees are now covered and the second trademark will not incur us any debt!

God Bless everyone who has supported this community. We're just blown away with the support you have shown us.

No problem [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION] this is a really awesome community and there are some really awesome things going on here. I'm glad I can be a part of it.

WesternSTi

The Music Man
No problem @IGOTASTi.COM this is a really awesome community and there are some really awesome things going on here. I'm glad I can be a part of it.

I second that. I don't know how you did it, but JJ, you've created a brand of auto enthusiast communities that are absolutely a cut above the rest...and you keep it that way.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Big shout out to Ryan AKA: [MENTION=662]Batmobile_Engage[/MENTION] for his $50 donation for our legal fees.

We ended up paying $1245.00 more dollars to our attorney as they made a mistake in our filing.

Good news is the second trademark has been filed. :)

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I'll help out more later on if I am able. I wish I had more to give right now.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'll help out more later on if I am able. I wish I had more to give right now.

Well every little bit helps. Dang crooks are copying us daily. Really sad, but thanks for all you do here! Means a lot to us all. :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We just got a phone call from our Attorney. Our second trademark has been approved! We now own I.G.O.T.A.? & IGOTA?. Paperwork should be in our hands soon. :)

Also thank you to everyone who helped us with our second trademark. God Bless.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We know this has taken a long time, but we wanted to update everyone and once again thank each person that gave to help us get our second trademark.

Today our second trademark has arrived, and Facebook pulled all the fake sites that were copying us! ;)

Our Attorney said they had no where to run this time. :rofl: