We Need Your Help!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Guys & Girls you know that we never ask for help, but time has come to ask. We now have to file a second trademark for I.G.O.T.A. The fees aren't cheap and in thousands. We already have one trademark, but now we need a second one to protect us from having our attorney fight our battles every time someone tries to open an I.G.O.T.A. site.

If you could please become a premium member or donate today to (orders@igotasti.com) that would be so awesome. We hope you enjoy this community as much as we love spending each day here with you protecting it and growing together.

God Bless & Thank You.

Here's our 1st Trademark below. :)

attachment.php

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thank you [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] for the donation. Love ya bro!!!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:bigtup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION]

George thank you for being here for 4 years now and doing so much for us. We couldn't have done this without you my friend! Thank you for the generous donation! God Bless.

You better be coming to our meet. ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=2134]Gregroot198521[/MENTION] thank you my friend!

God Bless. :tup:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
@HolyCrapItsFast

George thank you for being here for 4 years now and doing so much for us. We couldn't have done this without you my friend! Thank you for the generous donation! God Bless.

You better be coming to our meet. ;)

Wow it's been that long huh? My pleasure JJ! Not really sure I can make it to the meet though. I can't say I am to willing to put the mileage on the car plus I don't know when the car will be down for the turbo. :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Wow it's been that long huh? My pleasure JJ! Not really sure I can make it to the meet though. I can't say I am to willing to put the mileage on the car plus I don't know when the car will be down for the turbo. :tup:

Yep 4 years, lol. We so would love to have you at the meet, but understand if you can't make it. Thanks for all you do!

@Bang876 thanks my friend for the donation! God Bless & Thank You!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:bump:

If you can help that would be great thank you. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well guys we need only $500 more by the end of the month for the second trademark.

Also thank you to everyone who has gave to this. This really means a lot to us.

If you like what we do please donate or become a premium member this month. We have gave all we got to give to this community and now we need your help.

Thank you very much!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

We need you to stand with us!

:ty:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
If you can please give or become a premium member today.

The end of the month is our dead line for getting our fees together.

Thank you so much.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Please help if you can.

Thank you.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We're in a big mess guys. Long long story, but short part of it we have to file this second trademark or things will not be good for us.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

If you enjoy what we do please become a premium member or donate today.

Thank you.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Big shout out to Jeffery AKA: [MENTION=600]black bandit[/MENTION] for his $100 dollar donation!

We only need $325 more!!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We're so touched right now by everyone stepping out and helping us in our time of need with this second trademark!!!

Another big shout out to Alin AKA: @Alin for his $100 donation! :ty:

$225 left to go!!!