Detroit Metro Area Meet Up Jul 12, 2014

Im still in. Just got back from vacation. Ryan, send me a text of all the details. Time and what not. I just had to pull the evo motor so I will be busy...

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
No worries. Alin is planning on getting here around noon on Saturday. We'll probably drive around a bit, pull in somewhere that we can get some good pictures and so forth, then grill and have a bonfire out back. We might even go to the range close by and do some shooting.
I'll text you my address in a few.
If you have any suggestions, ideas and so forth, let me know.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Well that was fun. Had the Batmobile going faster than I have in a couple years. Good times. Thanks [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3416]WRB_STi[/MENTION] for joining!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ill let you guys know in a few days as the weekend approaches if im able to make it saturday to witness the revival of the evo!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Did you fools get pics?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:doh:
:rofl:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Are you serious you didn't get pics?

:x

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
We were having too much fun that we totally forgot about taking pictures. Sucks because you missed out on a TOP SECRET! garage... :(

:lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tumblr_m1h83bkv4b1qd2l281.gif

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Ban me. I have so much going on this week, idk how much time I'll be able to spend here anyway. :lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
:lol: Sweet.

We'll eventually do it again. Probably next summer. We need to get more people together. Though it was a good time, 3 cars/people
was a far smaller turnout than I expected.

Okay, well I'm in Ann Arbor and slowly getting my buddies into Subaru. About to get one to sell his e-30 and get a wrx. So if you want to chill just hit me up!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Sounds good! Maybe on the weekend in a couple weeks we can all meet up for a couple hours.