Injectors/Fuel: FIC 1100cc Injectors/E85
Intake/Inlet: AEM Cai
Headers: Stock
Uppipe: Grimmspeed v band 38mm
Downpipe:Invida catless
CBE: Invidia N1
Clutch: Stock
Flywheel: Stock
Other Power Mods: Tial 38mm ewg, Deatchwerks 65cw fuel pump, HOA 3 port ebcs, Goodspeed custim Y split fuel block/rail.
E85 tune was set at 21 psi
10337717_303524483142400_7889312305127979815_n.jpg

10487294_303524416475740_6352219774847705464_n.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:welcome: to IGOTASTI!!!

Those are really nice numbers for a stock turbo. I just can't seem to understand this, so I will ask. The ambient temperature was 113 degrees?!?!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the family!

Glad you're here. :)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
thanks guys. the room in which the dyno was run was 118 degrees. gatta love the arizona heat lol
Dang, that is hot! I can only imagine the results if the ambient temperature would have been around 80 degrees!!

subiedude9

Intake temps were also 140 :( I would have made 380 with lower temps if not possibly more than 380 but im happy with 376 in this weather with the tune being safe with no knock

ZackUSAF82

I'm jealous!!

+1 to that, man that's insanely high for the stock turbo. Hell, that's 20g/Dom 1.5 power on dynos around me, almost makes me want to drive out there and see what I would put down... ;)

But congrats dude, really good numbers and the car looks great. How much extra lag do you notice on the stock snail with the FMIC?

subiedude9

Sorry for taking so long to reply. I lost about 300 at most. but I think its tuned that was so it has more up top. either way the spool still feels almost the same

ZackUSAF82

Sorry for taking so long to reply. I lost about 300 at most. but I think its tuned that was so it has more up top. either way the spool still feels almost the same

That's awesome dude, congrats again!

Edit: Just curious, did you do a baseline pull before you got your mods installed? Just curious to see the before and after. Thanks man!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ok, i missed it...I thought that was very high for the stock turbo...
It's borderline pushing it. I've seen more, but usually they don't tend to hold up too well past 22-23 psi, unless rebuilt to be stronger. :tup:

subiedude9

Update* motor just blew a ringland in cyl 4. lasted a year an 4 months with 360 plus whp with hard driving. not bad haha.Motor is getting built starting tomorrow.
heres my build list:
cosworth pistons
manly i beam turbo tuff rods
orbit oil pump
arp headstuds
acl main bearings
acl rod bearings
complete head gaskets

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=3689]subiedude9[/MENTION] who's doing your build?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION] Goodspeed Performance lab in scottdale arizona. They do amazing work and tuning.

Cool. We have heard of them.

subiedude9

Update: Got the car back a week n half ago. 700 miles on the new motor. at 1500 miles I will be throwing it back on the dyno to see what numbers it makes.