The Official Firearms Thread

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Nothing says "get the hell out of my house" quite like a chambered hollow point.

danujy4e.jpg

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Or a chambered 12 gauge with a slug and six double ought bucks in one shell. They tend to remove body parts. Lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Or a chambered 12 gauge with a slug and six double ought bucks in one shell. They tend to remove body parts. Lol

Thats where the term "tendered" comes from! :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Bump!

Like I was talking with Ryan earlier, Walmart has a great deal on 9mm brass, high quality ammo. $13.97 for a 50 round pack.

I think it would be a good idea to start looking out for great deals if we find any on the daily! :tup:

I have a glock 26 that I use for edc in a crossbreed supertuck deluxe holster. Easily the most comfortable holster I have warn.

adahujap.jpg

I also have a s&w m&p 15 that I built. Really just use it for plinking. I am very interested into shooting 3 gun competition, so here soon I'll be buying a full size frame and a shotgun that will suit as well.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
^Nice!

What gen glock is that?

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Good call on the ammo updates. If I see any good deals, I'll let you know here.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I have a glock 26 that I use for edc in a crossbreed supertuck deluxe holster. Easily the most comfortable holster I have warn.

adahujap.jpg

I also have a s&w m&p 15 that I built. Really just use it for plinking. I am very interested into shooting 3 gun competition, so here soon I'll be buying a full size frame and a shotgun that will suit as well.

Looks like my 33. I think essentially they are the same and you can swap barrels or mags or something to go different calibers

^Nice!

What gen glock is that?

It's an old gen 3. Hasn't ever let me down though. I bought a glock because I'm not one to clean my gun after every shooting trip. I also wanted something that wouldn't hurt my feelings when it was dropped or scratched up. It's holding up well.

Looks like my 33. I think essentially they are the same and you can swap barrels or mags or something to go different calibers

Yea I really like how modular these guns are. Still deciding what full size I'm gonna buy next.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Show us a video of making it rain. ;)

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I just received my Streamlight TLR-4 weapon light and laser combo in the mail and mounted it on my FNX-9. What a sweet little combination this thing is.
I'll post a picture a little later.

05wrb

I work at a gun store and indoor shooting range, and own too many to list them all.. But my favorite pistol and daily carry gun is my tried and true GEN 3 Glock 23 with trjicon night sights, Hogue grip, 3.5lb ghost trigger..
My favorite long gun is a tie between my Mossberg 590A1 tact 12ga or my custom built AR15 with a trijicon ACOG..

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I just ordered this kydex, drop leg holster system, minus the flashlight clip shown. It'll be custom molded to might my FNX-9 and the Streamlight I have attached to it. I got the active retention strap and double magazine pouch with as well. I can't wait, I've been eyeballing this setup for quite some time.

I doubt I'll look as good wearing it as the model in the pic. :lol:

DSC_6919_1080p_full.jpg

Cooper

I'll chime in with a few, maybe come back later with more.

This is a recent personal build, two years in the making. 9mm 1911 with a Damascus top end. Just waiting for the frame to return from cerakote then I can finish it.

One of my ARS and a M2 that was on loan to us for our annual family day at our range. Can you picture a line of 5 year Olds firing that monster?

And a recent build that is currently for sale but I won't post a price. .375 Cheytac. For when simply reaching out to "touch something" isn't good enough. And you need to rip it a new asshole instead.