The Official Firearms Thread

Z1107

a mk19 would be a bitch to lug around, not even considering ammo. but it does feel like xmas morning when in action.

STimedic

I still maintain my position, why the hell would you need a 249 on the civ side?

EDIT: Gino, I will Chuck Norris your ass into being able to belch again.

Last edited:

frankensubie

hmmm got a few toys...might put pics up when i am at my own computer
S&W M&P 9mm full size in flat dark earth
S&W M&P 9mm compact..basic black
sig arms 556 with around 40 mags ,eotech and generic 2 point sling
remington 870 done up like a wilson combat scattergun technologies special OD green with black furniture
marlin 39a golden carbine in .22 lr.
gino has my old trusty sig sauer p220 (german manufacture ) and has been taking fine care of it :D

Z1107

I still maintain my position, why the hell would you need a 249 on the civ side?

my buddy works for ATT and while he was deployed with the 1/108th 48th bde GANG they payed him full wages which amounts to something like 100k. so now he wants a bunch of toys, and he reeeeaaaallllllyyy loved his SAW.

frankensubie

EDIT: Gino, I will Chuck Norris your ass into being able to belch again.

you may need suppressive fire to keep the zombie's head down whan the guys with M4's are reloading...why else would you need it?

Paul.c

Zombies dont keep their heads down. A 249 would be a great way to waste numerous zombies in a shorter period of time than a bunch of m4s. Like if you needed to buy some time you could just mow all their legs off and then instead of wasting ammo you could use a baseball bat to bash their brains in. Use your brains guys.

Z1107

It depends on what type of zombies we're talking about here, modern dawn of the dead or classic. modern dawn of the dead zombies i would shit myself if a large group came running for me they are fast and can jump, i think a 249 would give a false sense of safety but in that situation i would take it.

X-Factor

Oh god here we go. :D

Currently:

-HK USPc .40 (Hogue HandAll grip sleeve, night sights
-Frankenstein build AR
-Walther P22 blue
-Remington 770 .243 WIN
-Remington 870 Express Tactical

Pics? Ok. :D

IMG_20110418_182537.jpg

f5ec03b1.jpg

IMG_3222.jpg

Just did some work to the AR a few days ago. Installed a Spikes engraved ejection port cover and Troy Medieval flash hider. If you have to ask about the dust cover, you need to leave this thread. ;)

IMG_20110602_173303.jpg

IMG_20110602_173330.jpg

Sorry for the huge size, Photobucket hates me. Use this opportunity to get a larger monitor. :D :lol:

The AR is the following setup:

-Spikes ST-15 lower
-Bravo Company 16" 1:7 midlength 5.56
-LWRC lower parts kit
-Bravo Company bolt carrier group
-VLTOR EMod stock
-Everything else is Magpul. ;) MOE handguards, MBUS, MIAD, MVG, trigger guard, ASAP/RSA.

Oh the BAD lever is gone, I traded that for the Troy Medieval. Don't want to get into any bad habits since my work gun doesn't have a BAD lever.

Gratuitous pictures of my new car:

IMG_20110520_140526.jpg

IMG_20110429_130358.jpg

Last edited: