The Official Firearms Thread

This thread is for all things firearm relared.

I'll start with my favorite rifle. I waited 14 months after shelling out $1,700 for it.

Its a DSA SA58 TAC

IMG_1134.jpg

IMG_1135.jpg

IMG_1137.jpg
IMG_1138.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

IMG_1140.jpg

My list:

-Bushmaster AR-15 with about $600 in accessories, 15 mags
-DSA SA58 FAL, 15 mags
-Weatherby Vanguard 30-06 with Leupold scope
-Ruger 10-22 with $1k in custom shit. The only part thats not aftermarket is the reciever housing. :lol:
-Keltec SUB 2000 carbine 9mm, 4 mags
-CZ 75 SP01 9mm, 7 mags
-HK USP .45, 7 mags
-Sig P229 SCT .40sw, 7 mags
-Sig P250 .45, 3 mags
-Springfield XDM 40, 7 mags

Most of my guns have been fired less than 3 times. :( I bought the majority in 2008-2009 then stopped when I purchased my STI.

My next purchases will be:
-Keltec KSG
-Springfield loaded 1911
-S&W 627 pro .357
-Ruger MK 3 with about $600 in aftermarket shit

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
What's big and black and Fuji holds in his hand?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:rofl:

Bluedemon_II

Dam, all I have is a paintball gun...

Sadly here in PR to have a gun is hard. The law is not as permissible as in the US.

Still If I ever do prepare my arsenal for 2012 it would be:

Hand guns- 1911A1 .45, XD.45acp,

The rest- HK Ump 45, M107A1, Remington 700, Rec7, P90.

Those would be my wepons of choice. If only I could get them before this dam zombie apocalypse comes in 2012.

torquemada

On Vacation
no real american car forum without a gun thread...that?s one point why the rest of the world sometimes is unable to understand the americans

jefferis

VP of I.G.O.T.A., LLC
I thought they didn't allow handguns in the People's Republic of Maryland :)
My wife now wants us both to get concealed carries. I love my wife :)

BTW, for all you gun lovers in PA, I did a website for a new gunstore that buys and sells and trades, called UsedGunsPa.com

Good prices, nice folks. We took a lady in our church there and she said she felt like she belonged, whereas at other stores, she felt like an alien being stared at.

Last edited:

BoxerRumbleSTi

I going to be assisting my buddy in first steps and other training courses. He was telling me MD is fighting to pass this thing that If I get a concealed Carry permit in VA, PA, or DE, It would be legal in MD to carry. I was like whaaaa. :)

I thought they didn't allow handguns in the People's Republic of Maryland :)
My wife now wants us both to get concealed carries. I love my wife :)

BTW, for all you gun lovers in PA, I did a website for a new gunstore that buys and sells and trades, called UsedGunsPa.com

Good prices, nice folks. We took a lady in our church there and she said she felt like she belonged, whereas at other stores, she felt like an alien being stared at.

PA always seamed to me like the most gun friendly state in the North East. I'd love to move there someday. They have a HUGE gun forum.

http://forum.pafoa.org/

jefferis

VP of I.G.O.T.A., LLC
PA always seamed to me like the most gun friendly state in the North East. I'd love to move there someday. They have a HUGE gun forum.

http://forum.pafoa.org/

Except for the People's Republic of Philadelphia!!!!! Outside the cities it is easy to get a concealed carry if your record is clean. And while open carry is legal, it isn't the norm and would send shivers up a lot of people's spines, except during bear season :)

yeah it's not bad for a civilian... i do like to hunt but the ak is just a toy... its fun to put 30 rounds into something without letting go of the trigger... it makes for a good blow em up gun.. the 1911 i use while hunting a lot i bring the 357 too but thats a last resort... the xd is for me and wife as personal carry... the mosin... well who hasn't had a mosin... it depends on what im hunting for but i usually bring both the 700 and the 7mm... changing out and re sighting the scope is a pain in the ass so i just stick to one rifle and use the other as a back up... I should just get a cheap scope to keep on one while im using the other... the m14 was grandfathers so i just keep that one... not to mention it is one bad ass rifle and makes me look like a bad ass at the shooting range... i do need a shot gun so i can eat next thanksgiving though...

I've been thinking about picking up a Mosin. They're ~$80 for one in good shape. After shipping and FFL fees its still only $125! :D