Just Around The Corner

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hello IGOTASTi friends. JJ here AKA CRZTRBO. I wanted to tell you all what "Just Around The Corner" is all about. This is a place that cares about people and wanna make sure that if you need anything at anytime you have someone to talk to. If you are new here to the forum then please feel free to look around and post when you are ready to say hello. We feel everyone is equal here and all opinions count. This forum is a place to post up if your going to race or need some prayer for anything that's going on in your life. If you need anything at anytime please feel free to PM me, Jeff, Jared, or anyone of the moderators here. If you need to talk we are just around the corner, and would be glad to talk with you. Please don't hold it in. It just makes it worst and talking it out with someone always helps. I feel we are one big family here at IGOTASTi and everyone needs help at sometime in life. Just ask for the help. We will be glad to talk and help you out with anything. We have a great crew here and wanna make sure we stay close as a big family. Thanks everyone for your support. Enjoy the site and God bless you and your family. :D

Last edited: