Tapatalk *Mobile App*

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Please make sure you keep your tapatalk updated as we are constantly updating and staying on top of updates.

We are now on a beta of Tapatalk 5.1.0 as we're adding some new features to the program. Please bear with us during this time.

Thank you.

#tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You can now also *LIKE* a post on Tapatalk. You must highlight the post then a small thumb will appear in the right hand header. Touch the thumb to like the post and your user name will appear at the bottom of the post.

Enjoy!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We have just updated Tapatalk to 5.1.2. Please make sure your app is current.

Thank you.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I have too! :ty:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We have just updated Tapatalk to version 5.1.3.

Thank you.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Go to your app store and it will tell you if you have the newest version or not.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Tapatalk was just update to version 5.2.0 to fix some issues that have been on going.

Thank you.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
As of right now we're working with Tapatalk to fix an issue before we upgrade to the newest version. There might be some quirks on your end until we do. We will keep everyone updated when we will upgrade to the newest version.

Thank you.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Tapatalk has now been updated to version 5.3.1. Please make sure you're running the newest version as this was a big update.

Thank you.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Nothing available for me yet

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Nothing available for me yet
You might be already on it, but we weren't. We are now updated and see a huge difference.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I will keep you updated then. :ty:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Please make sure you keep your Tapatalk updated. Major changes are coming!