Thanks Thanks:  13
Likes Likes:  22
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Tapatalk *Mobile App*

1. Top Of Page | #61

User Info Menu

Re: Tapatalk *Mobile App*

[QUOTE=IGOTASTi;143488]Delete the app and then reinstall it again.

Try that and let us know.

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*[/QUOTE @CSF707 I'm tagging you since you commented in the other thread that you were having this issue as well.
    @IGOTASTi I uninstalled the tapatalk then reinstalled it then rebooted phone which didnt work.

I then logged completely out of the igotasti portion of tapatalk since tapatalk auto reconnected me and logged back on. The chat room is now working for me. I actually had to go log on thru Google since I ofcourse forgot my password again then I had to reset my password so I could log back on to igotasti from tapatalk but the password thing is my own little issue.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2. Thanks CSF707 thanked for this post
    Likes CSF707 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #62

User Info Menu

Hmm I signed out n back in - doesn't work
    Signed out, uninstalled, reinstalled, signed in - doesn't work

Loads up like this in pic and times out and disappears after like a minute. Can't select it or anything while its there.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

| EVGA Z68 FTW | EVGA GTX 780 Ti SC 3GB | EVGA GTX 1070 FTW | Custom EK Water Loop | Red Harbinger Cross Desk | i7 2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.24v | Corsair 16GB Vengeance | Corsair Neutron 256GB SSD |
    | Corsair AX850 | Lamptron FC5V3 | ASUS VE278 27"
    | Creative Inspire T6160 5.1 & X-Fi Fatal1ty 7.1 Champ | Razer Marauder & Spectre & Tiamat 7.1 | Affiliate Code: 3MHCIBME48 |

4. Top Of Page | #63

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CSF707 View Post
    Hmm I signed out n back in - doesn't work
    Signed out, uninstalled, reinstalled, signed in - doesn't work

Loads up like this in pic and times out and disappears after like a minute. Can't select it or anything while its there.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...124febe019.jpg

Did you reboot phone?

I had to log out of igotasti on tapatalk then I logged in to igotasti thru Google search engine. After I logged on thru Google I went back to tapatalk and logged on to igotasti which seemed to do the trick.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

5. Top Of Page | #64

User Info Menu

I didn't, but this time I did. Even signed out of chrome on the forums. Uninstalled restarted signed back through chrome app and downloaded tapa signed in.

I feel like my phone is caching the tapa data even when uninstalled.

| EVGA Z68 FTW | EVGA GTX 780 Ti SC 3GB | EVGA GTX 1070 FTW | Custom EK Water Loop | Red Harbinger Cross Desk | i7 2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.24v | Corsair 16GB Vengeance | Corsair Neutron 256GB SSD |
    | Creative Inspire T6160 5.1 & X-Fi Fatal1ty 7.1 Champ | Razer Marauder & Spectre & Tiamat 7.1 | Affiliate Code: 3MHCIBME48 |

6. Top Of Page | #65

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CSF707 View Post
    I didn't, but this time I did. Even signed out of chrome on the forums. Uninstalled restarted signed back through chrome app and downloaded tapa signed in.

I feel like my phone is caching the tapa data even when uninstalled.

It is. Clear the Cache on the program.

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

7. Thanks CSF707 thanked for this post
    Likes CSF707 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #66

User Info Menu

Didn't even need to uninstall, just clear data & clear cache worked for me

9. Thanks Doppelganger, IGOTASTi thanked for this post
    Likes Doppelganger, IGOTASTi liked this post
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567