FS: top feed fuel rails

Aeromotive top feed fuel rails, 8k miles on them, i bought brand new, only E85 run thru them, -6AN reducers with Viton O-Rings, ready to ship. Asking $150 shipped, includes paypal fees. Payapal is grunstar2@yahoo.com

9e6uhyja.jpg

evetajer.jpg

7ytuhaby.jpg

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
If you have a car with side feed injectors, what else besides these rails and top feed TGVs do you need to convert to top feed?

Shouldnt need a retune if u have a top feed setup already, otherwise, id say you would. If ur sidefeed, all u need are top feed TGV and injectors.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
The injectors aren't different for top feed are they? I could reuse my current injectors (I'm side feed configured), right?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
The injectors aren't different for top feed are they? I could reuse my current injectors (I'm side feed configured), right?

You would need these rails, topfeed TGV's and topfeed injectors. That's why I'll never swap...

(04-06 STi are sidefeed, 07+ are topfeed from what I remember!)

F***... Injectors are stupid expensive.

Depends what you want. FIC and ID are some of the more expensive ones but also the better quality brands. Bosch is good and cheaper. Jordan at Defined Performance hooked me up last year with FIC 1100cc injectors with plug and play connectors for $450 i believe. Thats really good.