Your Information

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Some people have been asking us some questions about what we do with their information once we get it. So we would like to take this time and answer these questions.

1. Do you sell my info? *NO*

2. Does my info stay safe? *YES* We have all your information locked down on a private server that no one can access.

3. Do you ever plan on selling my info since your growth rate is getting really big? *NEVER* Why sell out the people who have supported us all these years. We have no intentions on doing this no matter how big we get.

4. Am I tracked? *NO* We don't do that here. We feel the paid memberships and vendors support is enough to keep us from that garbage.

5. Will my email be sold out to companies? *NEVER* We take your privacy seriously and we will only email you every once in a blue moon letting you know of something new and exciting coming up.

We understand how the internet works, but we're not like the rest. We give great customer support and we're here daily with our members. If you need anything you can PM us or email us at info@igotasti.com.

Thank you.