Tampa Tuner recommendation

Hey guys: I recently moved to Florida, and I'm close to Tampa, Clearwater, and St. Pete. I've got a 2007 STi: can you recommend a good tuner shop to me?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=711]Robert Viehweger[/MENTION] didn't you use him?

ke4640

Do your self a favor and just don't take your car to any shops in Tampa. You are honestly better off with a little time and a hanes manual, and event then i doubt you mess anything up.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=4577]TK-421[/MENTION] :tup:

ke4640

I do to. Two of my friends opened up a company. Does great work and very honest in Brandon. Be more than happy to share if your interested.

TK-421

I do to. Two of my friends opened up a company. Does great work and very honest in Brandon. Be more than happy to share if your interested.

Rule of thumb, we like to support shops, vendors and tuners that support this forum. Am I right [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION]

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Rule of thumb, we like to support shops, vendors and tuners that support this forum. Am I right [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION]
Yes sir. We want to protect those that keep us on the net.

TK-421

I come from NASIOC and they are Nazi's over there about things. So I know the deal.

Reading that name makes me vomit, hence why I only belong to this forum exclusively. My technical expertise and tuning skills will only reside here

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I come from NASIOC and they are Nazi's over there about things. So I know the deal.
We're not like them at all. Everyone is equal here.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I know how it is, we have our own sponsors for the dragon event. Things are generally in their best interest as they keep us afloat.

No worries, understood
Thank you for understanding. Means a lot to us.