Effed up ECU?

EviljokerSTi

Hello, i own a 2004 STi, with a decent amount of mods. Around last march i went to take the car in for an inspection, i had a check engine light on, i cleared it with the Cobb Ap and of coarse it failed. So i took it to MSPT out in long island and let dave brown and the guys there do there thing, and the problem was the system evap sensor had an issue, through some trouble shooting they found the gasket for the fuel tank inside the car was effed up and wouldnt seal. so they replaced it, did there checks and everything was all good. Dave cleared the Code and i went to take it on its 50 mile trip to reset everything. Well about 20 miles in the CEL turns on again. so i go back and same thing evap system BS. Dave plugs the car into his tuning software that shows all the parameters and the Fuel tank pressure is perfect. He did a few tweeks and cleared the code and then i left. the CEL stayed off so i thought i was in the clear. I drove the car for over 100 miles before i took it to go get inspected again. When i took it to the shop the guy plugged the car in and the machine said. EVAP SYSTEM NOT READY.
WTF! the guy says sometimes the evap system can be tricky and that it could be some condensation in the tank that could be screwing it up and what not. he said to drive it around some mroe then come back. i drive for another 50 miles go back and same thing. I take it to dave and he cant figure out why it wont reset. So at that point i was done. i had a ton of other life issues coming up and this had to be pu on the back burning, so i drove the car up to my parents house in orange county and left it there. So After moving and a bunch of other BS i had to do i decided to get the car goin again. After about 2 months of not driving it, i called up Akuma to have them install a few things for me and tune the car. So after all that i figured maybe this would fix the issue. but no! still same shit. John@akuma thinks it might be the ECU b/c the car was a little tricky to tune, and on initial start up the ECU takes about 20 seconds to set itself or something like that.

I was wondering if anyone else had issues like this. John check all the little sensors and the fuel tank pressure is still perfect and there is no CEL's on. He thinks maybe the ECU is fried. Please anybody with any knowledge of this, please chime in. I'm at my wits end with this car.

Sorry for the Novel.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
PM'd you because my solution is not... what you would call legal.