CAMBER 15 wrx

turbooWRX

everyone i have a question ! i kno a lot of camber will kill your wheels quick but if you adjust a little bit more negative camber with the screw that comes stock on the strut will it affect the wear on it? and also would it really affect the feel of it?:shock::shock:

ej25subie05

i am not certain how the 2015 suspension is setup but i can't imagine it being much or any different than previous subarus. are you talking about the top bolt (with nut) that bolts the strut to the hub?
i run a little bit of negative camber for better handling. but if you run more than -2 degrees i believe that is when you start seeing more tire wear than you will probably like.

so yes if you adjust camber it does affect the way the car will handle. in a straight line not so much (with stock camber bolt)
if you are really worried about it just take it to an alignment shop and have them set it at what you want it to be.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Adding camber will help with cornering performance. If yours is the same as previous generations, you should only be able to get around -1.5* of camber max. You shouldn't notice much if any wear at that setting so long as you keep your tires rotated often.
Camber can change toe settings so make sure to do this on an alignment rack.

turbooWRX

ej25subie05 thanks! good to kno and yea I'm talking about the bold by the hub I'm thinking of setting it up this weekend