Parting out one of my STi's (05, but also have an insane amount of parts from 04-07)

MrNick

i have a 6 speed swap, single avcs heads clean and freshly machined, hotchkis whiteline and perrin sway bars of different sizes i have collected over the years, a turbo xs catless turbo back,05-07 center console swap, front and rear seats and door cards, blue carpet, oem rear diffuser, oem roof vane from an 06, aluminum front control arms and many many many other parts... if you need anything let me know and ill see if i have it and chances are i will have at least one of what you need sitting around hmu if you want anything

ej25subie05

i need the spring for the gas cap to pop the lid open when you pull the lever from inside cab. no idea how i lost mine but i did (happens when you repaint a car)

:)

also what size rear sway bars? have a friend that is looking for solid sway bars for his 03 wrx. lmk and ill pass on the word to him.

MrNick

i need the spring for the gas cap to pop the lid open when you pull the lever from inside cab. no idea how i lost mine but i did (happens when you repaint a car)

also what size rear sway bars? have a friend that is looking for solid sway bars for his 03 wrx. lmk and ill pass on the word to him.
Ill check in the morning for the spring sure i have one... for sways i have 25mm and 24mm, most of the rears i have come with the aftermarket mounts and i also have a few sets of aftermarket endlinks lemme know what hes lookin for also does he have sti lat links cause if not the endlinks wont work unless he gets wrx ones

MrNick

you talkin about this thing? and also i have 24, 25, and 27mm rear sways if i remember correctly im not home so i cant go measure them, otherwise i would be able to tell you for sure