IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Awesome find!

Thanks [MENTION=1868]Boogieman98[/MENTION]. :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=1868]Boogieman98[/MENTION] DBA5000 Series only come in the front for an 04 STi. :(

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Which one would you recommend that is comparable to DBA?

Hah, i was talking about a full BBK. They're all top-notch. Well, super-car level, not hyper-car level, to make an analogy. I dont think they make any rotors for an OEM setup.

MCScoobaru

Has anyone used the ebc rotors and pads? The ebc high carbon rotors seem to be pretty good. I was looking at the blade slotted or ultimax slotted. But I can't find a whole lot of info about them. Or the pads really. I was gonna go with stoptech all around. But I'm just seeing what else is out there

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Has anyone used the ebc rotors and pads? The ebc high carbon rotors seem to be pretty good. I was looking at the blade slotted or ultimax slotted. But I can't find a whole lot of info about them. Or the pads really. I was gonna go with stoptech all around. But I'm just seeing what else is out there

We haven't had any experience with them. We've only used DBA rotors and Hawks on all our STi's.

MCScoobaru

Yeah. Dba are a little too pricey for me. One day maybe. Just not today. Thanks though! I think I might get the ebc and tell yall how I like them.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yeah. Dba are a little too pricey for me. One day maybe. Just not today. Thanks though! I think I might get the ebc and tell yall how I like them.

We have stock rotors and brakes from our 04 STi. Only had 15,000 miles on them. They've never been in bad weather if you want to save a lot of money!!!!

MCScoobaru

Haha I appreciate the offer. But with the build I'm doing. I'm gonna want slotted at least

MCScoobaru

They vent the gases and better braking. Of course. But I know you can turn slotted when they need it. And I thought drilled and slotted warp easily and they aren't able to be turned. But I haven't done too much research on drilled