New exhaust for skittles!!!

Well, I actually did some trading, and it will be delivered this Thursday, I won't say what it is but it will be epic, the exhaust I have always wanted since the first day I heard it. I will make sure to post up sound clips and pics of install as well as specs and what custom work was done as its an exhaust anyone can order, but I had a few things done to it from the manufacturer. Sit tight, update coming!!!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
It better be worth waiting for! :banghead:

:lol:

Here it is!!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412382143.283314.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
The gymkhana was my guess. How much did you pay? :doh:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ah just reread. Yes you did. Awesome trade then. So where the hell are the videos?! I already know what it sounds like but i still want a video!

Thoughts on it so far?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
What site are you uploading it to?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ok upload it to youtube and link it here.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Make a new one or try using photobucket.

Okay, Gymkhana exhaust, gone. It got me in some trouble, plus it really pissed the neighbors off, lol. Sold it and bought a 1st gen Blitz NUR Spec. Soooooo quiet, I actually like it alot more, total stealth!!!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:doh: Hahahahahaa!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=3144]RcSubies[/MENTION] Update us on the Blitz NUR Spec! :tup:

Ran into some personal issues, but, im back. The NURSpec touring sounded great, nice and subtle, but, the hanger welds kept breaking, so, its laying in the garage as of now, and I have a very cheap exhaust on, that i actually believe sounds better than any of the aftermarket high quality one. Plus, for the price, this exhaust has a pretty good build quality and welds. I will post more on it later, have to go to a car wash fundraiser for an Oreilly employee here that was hit intentionally on his motorcycle last weekend. He is okay, a few bruises and broken bones, but he has a family and cannot afford the medical bills.